It is my pleasure to provide additional resources that will help you to teach your children about money. By using the practical advice and money exercises Amanda and I share in Kids and Money you will be able to provide the right environment for them to grow. Imagine a generation of kids who are good with money!
Here are the resources I have made available:
- Story about a 4 year old achieving a financial goal
- Goals worksheet for kids
- Audio download – how to determine between needs and wants
- Discount coupon for Kids and Money webinar
- Moonjar video
- Audio download – Goal setting
- Becoming Money Wise – chapter 1
- Parenting Tips – from Money Medic Anita Stokes
- Free book – Budget Wise, Dollar Rich by Anton Nadilo
- plus free email tips to help you apply the lessons in the book
Simply register for the free resources by entering your name and email address into the form on the left hand side of the screen. You will receive an email asking you to confirm that you wish to receive this information, this is to make sure you don’t receive unwanted emails!
NOTE: You will need a password to access these resources which can be found inside the book. Instructions for locating the password and how to download are included in your first email.
If you have any problems or questions please contact us.